July 26, 2013

Jessica + David - {E-Session}

Meet Jessica and David!  They are CUTE and FUN!

JessicaDavid01JessicaDavid01-2JessicaDavid02 JessicaDavid03JessicaDavid04

JessicaDavid05

If I don’t mention it, I bet you won’t notice David was havnig a bad cold when he comes to the engagement session, isn’t it? =)

JessicaDavid06JessicaDavid07

Just standing aside and look at the way they interact with each other will bring me smile. =)

JessicaDavid08

JessicaDavid09 JessicaDavid09-2 JessicaDavid09-3

JessicaDavid11JessicaDavid13

BTW, this is 100% natural.  I was swapping my lens while they were enjoying their wind surfing! =P

JessicaDavid10

JessicaDavid14JessicaDavid14-2 JessicaDavid15

Beautiful light, I will be sorry if I let the opportunity slip away. =)

JessicaDavid16

And of course that has a price to pay.  Twenty minutes of shooting in the woods during night time, equals to 9 mosquito bites.  But it’s ALL WORTH IT! =)

JessicaDavid17

To see more of Jessica and David's engagement session, click here or check it out below:

0 comments:

Post a Comment